With your Connection Bank Debit Card and an iPhone 6 (or newer version), Apple Watch, or iPad, you'll be able to use Apple Pay! Payments with Apple Pay can be made at over a million retailers - and counting! Just look for the Apple Pay logo or contactless symbol when you checkout.
How to add your debit card to your Apple Wallet
Open you wallet app
- Choose the + sign to add your card.
- Take a picture of the card or enter the card number into your phone.
- Enter your expiration date and three digit security code on the bank of your card.
- One of two thing happens at this point.
- Your card is accepted immediately
- You’ll be presented with a phone number to call Connection Bank to verify the card. You'll be asked the full name on your card, your address, last four digits of your social security number and for a recent debit card transaction – date and amount, so you may want to be prepared to answer this question.
How to make a purchase using Apple Pay
- Find a retailer that accepts Apple Pay.
- Using your phone either double tap the home button or open the wallet app.
- Select your Connection Bank debit card (learn how to make it your default card here)
- Once the transaction has been totaled, hold your phone near the terminal and use Touch ID to complete the transaction.
- That's it; you'll get a notification on the phone the transaction has been completed and be given a receipt.
- It's a beautiful thing!
Make your Connection Bank debit card your default card (if you have more than one card in your wallet)
- Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay
- Tap Default Card
- Choose your Connection Bank debit card
Want to learn more about Apple Pay? Click here.