- I embrace a "can do attitude" - whether its my job or not, I'll take good care of my teammates and our customers.
- I have a passion for our customers - it is my privilege to serve them and I will always look out for their best interest.
- We are forever evolving - no matter how good or how ahead of the curve we are today, we must keep growing and changing to better serve our company, our customers and our community.
- We are safe. We protect our customer's security and privacy, are a safe place for them to share their life's challenges and goals and we run our company in a fiscally responsible way so we never put someone's livelihood at risk.
- It's not only okay to have a little fun - it's mandatory! Part of making our company and our customers feel comfortable is working hard to be authentic and approachable. Unlike the stereotypes of our industry, we are not uptight, we like to think of ourselves as "unbanky"!
- We love where we live and work and we know we must play a vital role in serving and shaping our communities.
To apply for a position, please fill out this application and send it, along with your resume to Donna Bratek.
- Part-time Teller (approx 10 hours/week including Saturday mornings) Burlington, Connection Bank, 115 Legacy Drive. Opportunity for additional hours will occasionally exist to cover other employee absences. Job summary here.
Teller Position Summary - read full job description here.
The position of Teller is responsible for accurately conducting a wide variety of financial transactions in compliance with Bank policy and procedures. While performing these duties, the incumbent must strive to live our core values by embracing a “can do attitude”, demonstrating our brand of customer service “on steroids”, and protecting our customers’ security and privacy.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provides exceptional customer service by greeting customers upon their entering the lobby.
Advocates the benefits of Connection Bank products and services to promote customer enthusiasm and engagement.
Processes various customer transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, money orders, cashier’s checks, gift cards, cash advances) while complying with Bank policies and procedures.
Issues new or replacement debit cards.
Places check orders.
Maintains a working knowledge of all Bank products and is able to promote and explain them.
Makes appropriate customer referrals to other functional areas of bank and insurance agency.
Assists customers with account maintenance.
Maintains and balances ATM cash, replenishes cash supply, and ensures the ATM is in working order at all times.
Processes both incoming mail transactions and night depository transactions under dual control, efficiently and accurately.
Maintains and balances coin machine and prepares mutilated currency for shipment.
Verifies and balances cash drawer daily, maintaining acceptable balancing standards according to Teller Policy.
Assists others in reconciling errors or discrepancies, when necessary.
Performs safe deposit box operations such as opening new boxes, allowing customers access to their boxes, and account maintenance.
May help customers with balancing of accounts.
Demonstrates willingness to work at any branch office.
Helps at reception desk or provides phone coverage as needed.
Completes assigned compliance training.
Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Skills and Abilities
Promotes Connection Bank & Insurance core values
Projects a positive image of the bank to all internal and external customers
Demonstrates the ability to hold confidential information and displays honesty and high ethical standards
Strives for high customer satisfaction, is helpful, pleasant, approachable, and team-oriented.
Knowledgeable of bank operations, policies, procedures, products, and services.
Able to use relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, and/or standards.
Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintains them over time.
Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense while performing work.
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Proficient in computer operations with working knowledge of Microsoft products and the ability to learn bank specific programs.
Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties.